Hey ya! How are you doing guys? Hope you're feeling fine and great!
This is my second post here... not much of a number, I know. Haha. But numbers don't matter, yes? Let's just get straight to the point! I'm proud to present new feature on this site! Excited much? You should! ;)
It's called song of the day. And if you carefully read the title, I think you've already known who's gonna be the first musician to be featured today.
Yes, you are right. It's blink-182!!!!
Who doesn't know blink-182? Every one knows their I Miss You and The Rock Show, oh also don't forget Always. But no. I'm not gonna talk about those songs, instead I choose to write Stay Together for the Kids.
Stay Together for the Kids was the third single from blink-182's fourth studio album, Take Off Your Pants and Jacket. The song was written by Tom DeLonge, which tells about his parents' divorce when he was 10 years old.

FIRST CUT
My friend introduced me this song and at first I was like, "Whoa. It's scary." for me, it sounds funny tho now. The intro somehow instantly drives your fantasy to the haunted places. Old-dark houses. Lonely nights. Thunder strikes.
AFTER SESSION
You're gonna feel like having an endless nightmare. And you won't be able to sleep for rest of the night.
ADDITIONAL NOTES
When you're feeling angry or pissed off because things aren't work out the way you want them to be, listen to this song. You can scream along to it and after that, the anger is all gone. You're ready for a (hopefully) brighter day. The song itself shows high amount of disappointment and again, anger. The reason behind the song pretty much shows why I get that kind of feeling every time I hear it. After all, it's really a good song. :)
So here's your holiday, hope you enjoy it this time, you gave it all away.It was mine, so when you're dead and gone,will you remember this night, twenty years now lost,it's not right.
Cheers,
Erika
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think about my post? Tell me!